➤ How To Style A Small Cafe & Restaurant
Grace Interior Designs
Given how saturated the hospitality industry is, a small café or restaurant needs a good interior design. Our approach to hospitality design is all about cohesion; connecting a café’s visual identity, menu and interior design. We believe that you not only eat with your eyes, that all our senses are engaged in a dining experience.
So here are our top tips for what makes good interior design in cafés:
1. Personality, diners respond to a story. Behind every café or at least every café owner there is a story. Translating this story into the interior design of a café makes the diner feel good, like they are part of something big, something they talk about.
2. Cohesion, a good café needs to be cohesive that means there is a connection between the name of the café, the menu, and the interior design.
3. Comfort, whether the café has standard tables and chairs or bar tables and stools, or even a communal table, the seating needs to be comfortable for the diners.
4. Noise, a café needs some sound absorbency to allow diners to talk to each other without shouting.
5. Light, lighting plays a big role in a café, you need enough light for the café to be functional for the wait staff, you need ambient lighting to create a nice mood and ornamental lighting to add aesthetically to the overall look.
There are some cafes with a great interior design, where the story extends to the menu design, table setting, even the entrance reflects the story inside. If you’re planning to open a café, bar or restaurant contact us to discuss how your business can benefit from a cohesive interior design.
If you like this video, please make sure to click the like button and share it with someone who loves interior design!
Don’t forget to subscribe to our channel (its free!) Just click on this link: Subscribe to Grace Interior Designs
Follow us on socials here: