This artistic workshop is performer for corporate team building. The whole group will create a giant size masterpiece. This is an amazing event and the message is clear. Teams not only paint but also collect information, blue prints and paints to help them in their quest to complete the painting. The final result is always breath-taking and teams are amazed at what they have achieved. We’ve even had tears of joy!
How it works:
As part of the overall challenge teams will need to complete a series of mini challenges. These tasks involve logical quizzes, puzzles, mental challenges, visual tasks and some engineering.
Suitable for 10 — 600 participants.
– Event Manager
– Experienced art tutors
– Pre event planning
– Team packs
– Disposable aprons for all guests
– Table covers
– High quality artists canvases
– Acrylic paints, materials, tools and equipment.
– Fun Prizes
– £5 Million public liability insurance
– Mileage (first 60 miles included)
At the end of the session the individual canvases, will be joined together to create the final giant painting. The standard of results has been very high and most companies take their masterpiece away to be put up in their offices.
– To be aware of the bigger picture rather than focusing on individual tasks
– To build trust between people that work together
– Revitalise a one team philosophy
– To demonstrate that teamwork gets better results than working alone
– To demonstrate issues related to team dynamics, problem solving, time management, organisation, and leadership under time constraints
Standard Length of Workshop:
2 — 3 hours