It’s no secret, I’m kind of a coffee shop fanatic. SO, since my move to London 1 year ago (OMG, it’s flown) I’ve found a bunch of coffee shops in Central London that I LOVE.
This video is a round-up of my TOP 5! Below’s a breakdown – I definitely recommend one of these for your next coffee meeting, work session, or in general just need that caffeine FIX 🙂
1. Monocle Cafe – Most Instagrammable
2. Attendant – Quirkiest Location
3. Kaffeine – Best Flat White
4. Tap Coffee – Cold Brew Kings
5. Soho Grind – Coffee AND cocktails, need we say more?
Leave me a comment if you want to see more round-ups of spots in London?! Cocktails? Pubs? Brunch spots?
*Affiliate links are used to help support my channels!
COME HANG WITH ME ON SOCIAL!
Subscribe to my YT Channel:
Video by: Alise Jane
Music: Seamless – Mar Vei